If your payout request has been rejected, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- The ID you provided has expired.
- The documents you submitted do not meet our requirements.
- There's missing information on your account that's preventing payout.
To resolve this, please submit a new, up-to-date government-issued photo ID along with a selfie of you holding this ID.
Remember, any submitted image must:
- Be unedited and in colour.
- Show all four corners of the document.
- Be a photo or scanned copy of the entire ID, with no parts redacted, covered, or censored.
- Be in .PNG or .JPG format and under 7MB in size.
Once your ID is verified, your payouts will be enabled again. Until then, your payouts will remain suspended.