To get approved as a Creator, you need to submit two photos:
- A clear, close-up photo of your government-issued ID (such as passport, driver’s license, ID card)
- A selfie of you holding the same ID with your face and the ID fully visible.
Please ensure that the following image requirements are met:
- Images must not be edited, cropped or resized.
- All images must be in colour.
- The documents submitted must be a photo or a scanned copy. Electronic documents or a photo of a photo will not be accepted.
- All 4 corners of the document must be visible.
- The entire government issued, non-expired ID must be shown. No parts of the document may be redacted, covered, cut, or censored.
- Files must be in .PNG or .JPG format and under 7MB in size.
- The provided document must not expire for at least 30 days from the date of submission.
You can find the reasons for application rejection here.
Note: Creators will be required to pass a third-party ID verification.